Frankincense Essential Oil Benefits:
- Helps fade stretch-marks and scars
- Reduce the appearance of scars, dark spots and to fight the aging process
- Improves digestion
- Relieves menstrual symptoms
- Good for uterine health
- Provides relief from bronchitis and congestion of nasal tract and lungs
- Relieves pain associated with rheumatism and arthritis
- Lowers blood pressure
- Is effective to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts the immune system
- Protects from premature loss of teeth and hair
- Effective as an antiseptic and helps wounds heal faster
- Supports the body’s defence system against all types of mutations
Ingredients: Frankincense (Boswellia carterii, Boswellia serrata)
Plant Parts: Resin
Process: Steam Distilled
Usage: Topical & Internal
ECOCERT CANADA is known for their superior standards in terms of quality for their certifications. They demands impeccable traceability and guarantee the respect of our planet.
Canada Organic ensures that our products conform to the Canadian standards for organic agriculture (from the farm to the shelves) containing at least 95% organic ingredients, exempt of GMOs and complying with sustainable practices.
USDA Organic (United States Department of Agriculture) represents the American standard for organic certification. It ensures that the product is exempt of synthetic molecules and substances, genetic engineering and radiation.
HECT is solely used in the context of essential oils and describes a product that was tested by gas chromatography to verify the quality, the presence of contaminants and to determine the chemotype of the batch.
We guarantee that Doc of Detox Essential Oils are:
100% NATURAL: Unadulterated by synthetic or mineral components or molecules.
100% PURE: Free of other essential oils, carrier oils, alcohol, mineral oils and contaminants.
100% TOTAL: The essential oil has not been decolorized, bleached or altered in any way.
Directions: Take 1 drop under the tongue every hour for problems below the throat down. Take 1 drop every hour on top of tongue to benefit brain health. Rub on bottoms of feet to build a strong immune system, improve your nervous system and to maintain good health.
Frankincense Essential Oil helps fade stretch-marks, scars and has anti-aging properties; mix with Moringa Oil or Beyond Beauty Face Cream to reduce the appearance of scars, dark spots and to fight the aging process.
Essential oils are easily absorbed by the skin and many can be safely applied topically when used in conjunction with a carrier oil, such as Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Certain essential oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as a dietary supplements supporting a variety of healthy conditions.
Aromatherapy (Diffusing & Inhaling)
In aromatherapy, the quality of your oils is everything so to achieve healing benefits, it is important to use undiluted therapeutic grade essential oils. Diffusing certain oils using a cold air diffuser may have these benefits according to research:
- Relax the body, clear the mind, and relieve tension.
- Help with weight management.
- Reduce bacteria, mold, fungus, and odors.
- Improve hormonal balance.
- Improve the secretion of antibodies that fight candida.
- Relieve headache.
- Stimulate neurotransmitters.
- Improve concentration, mental clarity and alertness.
- Stimulate secretion of endorphins.
- Improve digestive functions.
- Stimulate growth hormone production and receptivity.