- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup oat flour
- ⅓ cup quinoa flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 whole eggs
- ⅓ cup applesauce
- ½-⅓ cup unsweetened hemp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- Unsweetened chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Warm a skillet over medium heat & spread with ghee.
- Spoon about ⅓ cup of batter onto the pan and flip when bubbles form. Cool an additional 30 seconds – 1 min on opposite side until cooked through and browned on both sides!